Sunday, July 10, 2011

What is the best skincare range for combination skin for a late 20s woman?

my situations similar-i never did anything to my face and never had a zit til i started to-which was after college. my skin is olive toned and used to be flawless now its wrecked with scars and blotchiness and oiliness and dryness. its stupid. the only things i have found that work for me are baking soda as an exfoliator-i use it once or twice a week on my t zone and hairline. you can also use baking soda mixed with water as a paste to dry like a mask. i also use clinique dark spot removal-its pricey but it does work with regular use-my face feels silky smooth and some scras have completely gone away since i started using it in january. i dont know what to tell you about dark circles under eyes. besides that all i can offer you is empathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment