Monday, July 18, 2011

Where do people who partake in alternative lifestyles primarily live?

I'm very interested in the Gothic culture and would like to live where there's things to do specifically for goths such as nightclubs and festivals. I'm also going to be getting a lot of body modifications done like 16 piercings, covered from the waist up, tongue split, ears pointed and permanent fangs. A friend of mine had suggested that I move to Germany because she had said they tend to be more open about alternative lifestyles and everything. Since I'm just starting out in college, I'll be able to study German and have some time to visit there. However, I would like to get a few more opinions before I dive right into it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment