Monday, July 18, 2011

What are some things I can to keep myself happy and sane?

Honestly, this is all what my life is like right now: Work then come home and stay home. I have not had friends for years and have been in depression since childhood. Depression worsened in highschool because I was bullied by other students and in grade 12 I just shut down especially after finding out that some ppl from my grad class got together and voted me as "Never to be Heard from Again" for the school yearbook ... i was able to stand up for myself and not allow them to publish that in the yearbook, i went the yearbook teacher and asked him to please not let them publish that ... can you imagine? having something like that printed in ur grade 12 yearbook for everyone to see? no i wasnt going to let them have the satisfaction and im proud that I was able to do that much for myself .... other things that happened during my grade 12 year such as my house being burned down to my history teacher insulting me in class made my depression unbearable for me ... While during grade 12 year when other students were starting to plan their futures and new beginnings I began to feel as my life had ended for me and i spend almost every other day crying and I had turned into some sort of alien .. what my grad class did to me killed something inside of me ... i felt embarrassed and i began to feel very paranoid in school becuz i ***** imagine what the teachers were thinking of me .... I would find isolated hallways to get the class or wait till halls were cleared so that i wudnt have to face these ppl ... this was 2 years ago .. today i am in a better place and i have recovered alot but still this is a memory for life that i will take to my grave ... i am trying to lead a better life .. i think it is important that my story be shared so that ppl know how actions such as these can scar a person for life ...

No comments:

Post a Comment