Saturday, July 16, 2011

How to act like a vampire?

I'm no twilight freak and do not want to act like one of there vampires. I wanna fool my friends not because I'm some freak but because I'm bored and wanna have some fun. I wanna go for the effect that I just recently got bit. I know the basics, wear sunglasses out in sun light, don't eat around other ppl I'm trying to fool. Act tired in school since vampires stay up all night (don't believe the no sleep crap in twlight) but I wanna make bite marks but I don't want to make them noticable but if I'm changing in front of my friends I wanna seem like I'm hiding them. I also wamna get fake fangs because in most myths and books that vampires can control when there fangs are out. (any good places online to get them any popular stores and not the cheap fangs that make u slobber. Is there any other tips like how to act in school. Remeber I'm trying to go for a just got bit and not the wears black goth type or twilight type. Ps sorry for spelling and I'm a 15 year old girl

No comments:

Post a Comment