Saturday, July 16, 2011

Where is the woman who can love me like I love her?

I am looking for the woman who will love me like her king because I love her like my queen. I am an affectionate man and a passionate partner. My passion runs deeper than just pleasures of the flesh. I will fill you heart with the kind of warmth you only feel when you're in love. I firmly believe in the golden rule "Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you". The last few relationships I've been in I thought I found "the one". But then in about the second or third year I'd be taken for granted and find that I'm unappreciated. I am a simple man and enjoy the simplest things in life. A deep long stare in my eyes, with the beginnings of a hint of a smile is enough to get my attention and tells me you love me without ever saying a word, even if it's from across the room through a crowd of people. I am a romantic at heart, but can't seem to find my "Juliette". So I am just curious...is there a woman who won't break what I give her freely. I'm not afraid to give my heart to her, because I'm an all or nothing kind of guy! Opinions please!

No comments:

Post a Comment