Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Can these be signs of pregnancy?

I haven't did a pregnancy test yet, but I just wanna make sure if i'am getting these symptoms right or i'm not over thinking this before I take the test. Okay, I wanna make sure but my curious symptoms are. I'm having food cravings, with sweet foods, like ice cream and i'd satisfy those cravings even when i'm not hungry. I have been getting tired a lot lately, even when I have a good night sleep, I would still wake being a drag. My irritability has really taken a rise up and random mood swings, suddenly i'll be happy and then suddenly i'm really depressed. I've been getting headaches a lot lately. I have been gained a few extra pounds gotten chubby, It could be from the food i've been eating or not. But I've been trying to work out, I used to a lot and i just can't get myself to work out anymore, it just seems hard to do. My feet been sore a lot lately also and I have no reason for them to be sore, they just are. Plus my boyfriend had a dream about "snakes" which him to means that someone is pregnant or new beginnings. and with the menstrual system i was only a week late, but i'm not to sure if that has an effect or not. Please all answers and tips would be helpful. I'm a bit freaked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment